Contanda Terminals LLC (former Westway Terminal Company LLC)
Basic and Detailed Engineering Design,
Project and Construction Management services,
EPC and PC services:
- Conceptual Engineering/Evaluation.- Developed several conceptual engineering projects and project evaluation:
- Project A - Two (2) inland Terminals and One (1) marine terminal located in Channelview, Texas.
Developed Conceptual Layouts, Process Flow Diagrams, High Level Cost Estimates and 3D presentations.
Total of 3.78 million barrels combined of Ethanol, CBR and Chemical products.
Total of 18 Truck Loading/Unloading spots
Total of 170 Rail Spots for Unit Train
Approx. 1 mile of 4-12” CS pipeline interconnecting terminals
- Project B - One (1) marine terminal on PoHA property in Pasadena, Texas.
Developed Conceptual Layouts.
Total of 26.60 million barrels combined of Ethanol, CBR and Chemical products.
Total of 16 Truck Loading/Unloading spots
Total of 200 Rail Spots for Unit Train
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)/Basic Engineering.-
- Three (3) terminals: two (2) inland and one (1) marine terminal; all sites located in Channelview, TX.
- FEED for a total of:
- 3.78 million barrels combined of Ethanol, CBR and Chemical products.
- 18 Truck Loading/Unloading spots
- 170 Rail Spots for Unit Train
- FEED for Marine Infrastructure
- Two (2) new Barge Dock position infrastructure
- Upgrade existing Ship Dock Infrastructure with new mooring and fendering system.
- FEED of Pipeline project in between inland terminal for approx. 1 mile of 4-12” CS pipelines by HDD method.
- Developed with G&A the pipeline project deliverables, submitted and had it approved by the Harris County, TX authorities for permit of HDD routing between both inland terminals.
- Project Management.- Managed several specialty sub-contractors on behalf of customer:
- Complete Bound and Metes Survey and Topography Plan of three (3) sites in Channelview, TX.
- Existing Dock Infrastructure Evaluation on marine terminal with Orion Marine Division Group providing diving inspection information.
- Hydrographic Survey Survey of existing marine terminal slip.
- Preliminary Geotechnical Report of possible future terminal infrastructures at three (3) sites in Channelview, TX.