Intercontinental Terminals – Deer Park, Texas
Project/Construction Management Services
- Project /Construction Management services for a Ship Dock Expansion Project which considered a new reinforced concrete Platform 70 ft x 40 ft., new Breasting and Mooring configuration on existing finger pier ship dock to allow receiving 900 ft LOA vessels in the Houston Ship Channel.
- Project/Construction Management services for the revamping of an existing 120 x 40 ft - 40 yrs old reinforced concrete waterfront manifold with re-routing in service product lines. This manifold handle more than 60 pipelines coming from one of the terminal ship docks and revamping (building and expanding the manifold with new reinforced concrete slab and wall) needed to be executed while keeping all line in service at all times.
- Project/Construction Management services for the revamping and structural upgrade to a 40 + years old finger pier Ship Dock and Barge Docks (two ship dock positions and two barge dock positions; 1000 lf of approachway). The structural upgrade of this existing finger pier dock was executed at below and above water level with a reputable marine contractor providing also diving services.
- Project Management services for the construction of a new Bulkhead Barge Dock for two (2) barge positions. Barge Platform 65 ft wide by 45 ft long; sheet pile wall infrastructure. Project included demolition of existing offices infrastructure and bucket dredging in marine terminal located in the Houston Ship Channel.
- Project/Construction Management services for the Maintenance Dredging Project on all Ship / Barge docks (11 positions; 5 ship dock positions and 6 barge dock positions) and Deepening to -45 ft mlt on two ship dock slips on the Houston Ship Channel (250,000 cy).
- Project Management services to obtain required permits from USCOE (Corps of Engineers) and PHA (Port Houston Authority) on all terminal ship docks and barge docks (11 positions) and dredging projects at the terminal (5 yrs-10 yrs permit).
- Contracted under R&R Drafting, Inc