General Terminal Consulting
Prior to the creating of Engineering and Terminal Services, the Management Team developed their skills on the ground in many of existing terminals of the greater Houston Area. They have developed and implemented sustaining capital projects. They have also worked with the respective business units on developing expansion projects to help the company generate new revenue. Below is list of consulting services we offer beyond traditional engineering:
- Terminal Acquisitions
Capital Project Budgets
- E&TS can perform Due Diligence efforts for companies looking to acquire an existing terminal. We can evaluate assets and determine capital investments required to meet your companies’ goals for operation and QHSE.
Plant Process and Operations
- E&TS can provide quality budgets with limited engineering for projects based on barrels of operation and modes of transportation . We typically perform this service for clients who are looking for cost efficient service to provide budgetary numbers for expansion projects without FEL 2 or FEL 3 level of deliverables.
Civil and Mechanical Inspection Services
- We assist terminals in updating processes and operational procedures for systems that have been updated or retrofitted for new services
- We can assist in reviewing and updating P&IDs to actual field conditions
- E&TS can deploy our civil field engineer to any site to help a client monitor the quality of the construction of concrete foundation, pile installation, road construction, structural steel installation, and general earthworks.
- We will 3rd party CWIs, NACE, and all testing of materials and installation as required by the project specifications.