Project/Construction Management and Procurement Services
Engineering and Terminals Services has a team of Project and Construction Managers that have executed the engineering, procurement, and construction of terminal and pipeline projects from $50k to $250MM. We bring our project execution experience to the table to help our clients in completing their capital construction projects. Below is a summary of our capital project execution capabilities:
- Project Management Services
- Mechanical, Civil/Structural, I&E, Controls Contractor and Vendor Bidding
- Bid Evaluation
- Plant Survey and 3D Scanning coordination
- ROW Coordination and permitting documents
- Project Scheduling
- Construction Management
- E&TS has developed relationships with Tank, Mechanical, Civil/Structural, and I&E contractors that can execute any terminal or pipeline project. E&TS can either deploy these relationships to execute the project as an EPC, or can help a client manage the construction phase of the project.
- Procurement Services
- E&TS has developed relationships with material and equipment vendors that can provide cost competitive and schedule advantages to our clients on pipe, valve, fittings, pumps, MOVs, meter skids, structural steel infrastructure and most electrical/instrumentation equipment.
- EPC Services
- E&TS provides EPC services for owners that require a one stop shop while ensuring their project to be on schedule, in budget and with the required quality. E&TS' EPC project size ranges from 100K to 15 million.